Board index The Marketplace For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys Very Very Low mileage RCZ R for sale.

Very Very Low mileage RCZ R for sale.

Cars, Parts, Accessories & Mods for sale, for exchange and wanted

Post Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:12 am
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 648
Eyup all you z'ers out there, staying with the RCZ R for sale theme....

Again whilst lost in interland, I found what must be the lowest mileage RCZ R and to cap it all it's for sale.

It's a beauwt of a colour, Pete may agree, take a look...

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 500&page=1

Look at the miles .... .... .... 1,872 yes three years old and only 1,872 miles......

ImageImage

Pricey @ £19,990 a good one for a collection? any takers on here with a heated stable for this lonely stallion ?

JJJIIINNN can I have ......... LOL

Like I've said before - I'm a dream collector !

Cheers M. :beer:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 561
This would be a good one for our new member Bonio :thumbup: who’s looking to buy an R.
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

RCZ1 User avatar

Kudos: 1482
I’m not sure I would like to buy that. It’s been stood around A LOT in 3 years. Wouldn’t have done the car much good me thinks. The R should be driven. The very low miles put me off.
Mk 2 Sport 156 Moroccan Red Bespoke Nappa leather
Black Roof Arches Sports Pack Sat Nav K&N Filter Philips Diamond Vision lights

RCZ Sport 156 in Pearl White Bespoke Nappa leather interior with RCZ motif
K & N High Performance Air Filter 360/60 LED DRLs Phillips Extreme +100% Headlights Custom Car Mats

DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1137
I would definitely give it a good home & make up for it’s stationary years. I just need a good divorce lawyer :eusa-shhh:

P.s. your right, loving the colour :thumbup:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:05 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 648
RCZ1

It wouldn't put me off the fact it has been stood for 3yrs.

Yes you are quite right that it may not have done it any good, but with such a new vehicle all the relevant parts will be adequately lubricated, the engine is a sealed unit and modern at that, provided it hasn't been sat out side then it should be OK.

If there were any issues Peugeot are providing an extra years worth of warranty, so that would cover those.

the price is high but it's only a smidging more than I paid and mine had 5,000 miles on it, same year too.

Anyway, we have already been bitten by the R and unfortunately not in a position to hoard away another £20k on a car, speaking for myself of course !
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Former owner of Dolphin Blue GT200 fully loaded inc. Quads / Xenons.
Now on second white* R
currently sporting an Avery
Roaring Thunder Gloss flip colour wrap.

Return to For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys