Board index The Marketplace For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys 4 x 19" Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tyres (235/40 ZR19 96Y)

4 x 19" Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tyres (235/40 ZR19 96Y)

Cars, Parts, Accessories & Mods for sale, for exchange and wanted

Lewligan User avatar

Regular
Regular

Kudos: 23
Well, after numerous issues with my RCZ R in the last couple of months since I bought it, Robins & Day are now refusing their legal obligation to offer a free repair/replacement and instead are now offering to buy the car back for the full amount that I paid.

So, with a bill looming for a replacement clutch and replacement front brake pads, my hands are tied a bit.
I'd love to keep it as the car's stunning and is an amazing drive (when everything's right with it), but it wouldn't make financial sense to keep it now.

SO, I am going to take the Michelins off that I've only just put on and replace them with the crappy Nexens before it goes back (already agreed with them, as they paid for the Nexens).

I've got a BMW M240i lined up, so will no longer be a part of the RCZ club after this, so I will offer the Michelins to you guys.

They cost me £184.00 each, but I think you can get them for £175.00 each if you shop around.

Anyway, as they're going to be of no use to me when the car goes back, you guys can have them for £125.00 each including 24 hour delivery if you like. As they've only been on a week, they're practically brand new.
I know I'm taking a £236 hit here, but so be it.

I've not done that many miles in the car since I've had them on, but when I have been out in it, it feels fantastic.
Amazing grip, you feel glued to the road! And if you research the stopping distances of these tyres, those figures are very impressive too.

Our very own 'RCZ-R' did a great review post involving these tyres which you can read here:
http://peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12277&p=135489&hilit=michelin#p135489

Also, if you have a look on Google, there are various other glowing reviews for the tyres on there.

Drop me a PM if you're interested - save yourself 50 quid a tyre!
Former owner of a black 64 plate Peugeot RCZ R, and a charcoal metallic 12 plate RCZ 200GT.

Lewligan User avatar

Regular
Regular

2 of these have now sold - so last 2 still up for grabs.
Former owner of a black 64 plate Peugeot RCZ R, and a charcoal metallic 12 plate RCZ 200GT.

Lewligan User avatar

Regular
Regular

Would be willing to entertain offers on these last 2 now to get them out of the way.

If anyone fancies arguably the best 19" tyres for your RCZ, drop me a PM :thumbup:

tianorth User avatar

Kudos: 371
I'm interested.

Will send you a pm.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Tia2 is a 2013 RCZ Magnetic in Black with a 2litre diesel engine
Upgraded Peugeot sat-nav now has 7 digit postcode, safety alerts and updated maps
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights, quad exhaust tips
Tia3 is a 2015 RCZ-R in Mercury Grey with a 1.6litre petrol engine, oh and 270 bhp
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights
Both have dash cams front and back

Lewligan User avatar

Regular
Regular

Quick update.. all tyres have now sold.

Return to For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys