Board index Peugeot RCZ Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Forum Help Who's doing what and BOTS

Who's doing what and BOTS

Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Competitions & Help. Forum feedback, suggestions and help.

Post Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:31 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 265
Eyup all you moderators out there - I've a question...

whilst looking at some stats on the site I found this...... take a good look - it shows who's where and what they are doing.

Now my question is - before the bots get to the heart of the Nebuchadnezzar. ( like what I did there? ) :shock:

If you can see them and where they are - can you guys go get them and kick them out ( polite rendition of something else I was going to put !! ) GMD. :lol:

Anyway it's interesting all the same, some good stats there. 237 users at that time with 15 reg users, and to think I thought it was just a handful of posters... did I say that right ?

Cheers n Beers :beer:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Post Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:40 pm
tianorth User avatar

Kudos: 326
The bots could be looking for search requests by a user somewhere in the tinernet.
You know the type of search that goes "my rcz gone into limp mode".

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Tia2 is a 2013 RCZ Magnetic in Black with a 2litre diesel engine
Upgraded Peugeot sat-nav now has 7 digit postcode, safety alerts and updated maps
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights, quad exhaust tips
Tia3 is a 2015 RCZ-R in Mercury Grey with a 1.6litre petrol engine, oh and 270 bhp
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights
Both have dash cams front and back

Post Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:44 pm
RCZIain Moderator

Kudos: 102
Yes there are search bots that harvest search results.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk
2011 RCZ GT 200, Shark Grey. Feline styling pack (quads :p ) Vision pack lights. JBL upgrade.

Post Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:27 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 265
Thanks guys I bot that wrong !!!

Nay mind, useful stuff though them stats....

If yer a bit nerdy like...

:beer:
:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :eusa-think:

Return to Peugeot RCZ Forum News, Announcements & Forum Help