Board index Peugeot RCZ RCZ Spotters - Was it you? Meet and drive out last Sunday Derbyshire Peak District

Meet and drive out last Sunday Derbyshire Peak District

Spotted another RCZ? Find out if they're here.

neilgsxr69 User avatar

Kudos: 514
Hi, A colleague of mine was out for a drive on Sunday and spotted a convoy of RCZ's around the Derbyshire Peak District he said there were around 20 cars! He showed me a short video he had taken as they drove by one car very distinctive being a black car with red arches and red graphics. Anyone know about this meet? And anyone know the black car with red arches? :eusa-think:
Shame the group didn't post there meet on this forum because I for one would have attended. :roll:
Launch edition Pearl White Carbon roof & Wing Mirror covers / mat black Graphics

tianorth User avatar

Kudos: 365
Think that belongs to Barry Hughes.
Tia2 is a 2013 RCZ Magnetic in Black with a 2litre diesel engine
Upgraded Peugeot sat-nav now has 7 digit postcode, safety alerts and updated maps
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights, quad exhaust tips
Tia3 is a 2015 RCZ-R in Mercury Grey with a 1.6litre petrol engine, oh and 270 bhp
Other mods include door catch covers, rcz puddle lights
Both have dash cams front and back

DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 1096
There was something about the meeet on the RCZ owners group on Facebook. I think Kerry ( RCZ1) had something to do with the organisation of the meet, but I didn't see it until after the event.
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

RCZ1 User avatar

Kudos: 1470
I didn't organise this Meet but "assisted". The RCZ Owners Group has regular meets. At least one a month if not two, during spring, summer and autumn with a Xmas meet planned for November. Many of the members on the Facebook group are not members here and as such the Meets are arranged for our Group members.

There is nothing stopping anyone from joining the Facebook group. You don't have to become a fully fledged Facebook user. Ensure your settings are all private and just view the Group as you would using Tapatalk to view this Forum, for example.

We have a Wales meet this weekend and a Berkshire Meet August bank holiday, as well as a Lake District meet in September.
Having said that the Welsh and Lake District meet are fully booked.

We are a very friendly, sociable Group so please don't be shy.
Mk 2 Sport 156 Moroccan Red Bespoke Nappa leather
Black Roof Arches Sports Pack Sat Nav K&N Filter Philips Diamond Vision lights

RCZ Sport 156 in Pearl White Bespoke Nappa leather interior with RCZ motif
K & N High Performance Air Filter 360/60 LED DRLs Phillips Extreme +100% Headlights Custom Car Mats

Return to RCZ Spotters - Was it you?