Board index Peugeot RCZ Member's Gallery [mistral_blue] - RCZ GT 200 & Jag XKR

[mistral_blue] - RCZ GT 200 & Jag XKR

Share your pictures of your pride & joy!

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:52 pm
mistral_blue Senior Member

Kudos: 83
My new baby and daily driver! (apologies for some of the stock pics but it's not arrived yet!)

2012 Charcoal Grey RCZ GT 200
13,000 miles (purchased 1/3/14)

My soon-to-be Summer car

The best thing is that I will have to look out of the window/turn back to look at both now! :dance:
Last edited by mistral_blue on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Peugeot RCZ 1.6 THP 200 GT - Zunsport Quads, Footrest, Boot Tray, Phillips +100% H7s, K&N Panel filter
Jaguar XKR 4.0 (modified >400BHP)

Skoda Octavia 2.0 vRS Estate

Looking for the RCZ Workshop Manual? See HERE & HERE | Link to Weekly checks & Interim Service guide HERE

mason5465sharon09 Senior Member

Kudos: 216
That is one beautiful car I do like the jags very stylish :thumbup: from me.

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:27 pm
RCZ1 User avatar

Kudos: 1470
Very nice Jag :thumbup:
Mk 2 Sport 156 Moroccan Red Bespoke Nappa leather
Black Roof Arches Sports Pack Sat Nav K&N Filter Philips Diamond Vision lights

RCZ Sport 156 in Pearl White Bespoke Nappa leather interior with RCZ motif
K & N High Performance Air Filter 360/60 LED DRLs Phillips Extreme +100% Headlights Custom Car Mats

Busy day today - fitted a boot tray and footrest (oh and an RCZ keyring!). Thanks to RCZPERFORMANCE for supplying the bits!

I then gave it a wash to remove half of the Sahara from the other week! Should hopefully have Zunsport quads (again from RCZPERFORMANCE) fitted in next couple of days too! (pics to follow). Am seriously tempted by an R style gear knob now though! :eusa-think:

BOOT TRAY

FOOT REST

WASHING (BEFORE)

WASHING (DURING)

WASHING (AFTER)

I used Supernatural cutting polish (applied with a Sonus SFX pro applicator and then buffed off) on my roof rails and it made a SIGNIFICANT improvement. Still not perfect, but getting there! Was impressed at the ceramic coat too, although if I were to do it again would get it pro-detailed and then ceramic coated. It was a dream to wash and required no real effort other than drying to make it look good! (which makes a change from having to clay/polish/wax/sealant etc).
Last edited by mistral_blue on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peugeot RCZ 1.6 THP 200 GT - Zunsport Quads, Footrest, Boot Tray, Phillips +100% H7s, K&N Panel filter

Looking for the RCZ Workshop Manual? See HERE & HERE | Link to Weekly checks & Interim Service guide HERE

Post Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:34 pm
Lainey Senior Member

Kudos: 203
Hey give me back my rcz lol. Well done matey , looks ace , and you've started modding faster than I did , keep up the good work ;0)
THP 200 GT (with light grey nappa leather and extended leather option to dash and doorcards)
Zunsport quads, matte grey valance
5000K H.I.D's, 60 led DRL's, vinyl eyebrows
Enameled calipers/hubs, chromaflair powder coated wheels
Ruffer splitters, BOSE speaker upgrade, custom seat badges.
Abzynthe's stolen GT badge ;0) Llumar tints
Liquid glasscoat G3 Matte blk roof rails

New Zunsport exhaust!

BEFORE

AFTER
ImageImage

mrizzle User avatar

Kudos: 1570

Perfect way to finish that bootiful rear. I take it you're chuffed?
Former owner of: Dolphin Blue 156 GT, feline kit (black mesh grille and quad exhausts)
Black Onyx Solstice Alloys
380/360 led drls.
Osram Nightbreaker Plus Gold Edition bulbs
K&N Air Filter.
Personalised plate.

The replacement; Summit White Astra (J) GTC VXR

Oh yes - although I could swear it even sounds slightly sportier now (not complaining!) :thumbup: . Total cost was £180 inc VAT = 1.5 hrs to fit exhaust, plus scuff removal on bumper and inspection of rear brakes. Not bad!
Last edited by mistral_blue on Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RCZ1 User avatar

Kudos: 1470
Looks great mister :thumbup: ;)

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/
Mk 2 Sport 156 Moroccan Red Bespoke Nappa leather
Black Roof Arches Sports Pack Sat Nav K&N Filter Philips Diamond Vision lights

RCZ Sport 156 in Pearl White Bespoke Nappa leather interior with RCZ motif
K & N High Performance Air Filter 360/60 LED DRLs Phillips Extreme +100% Headlights Custom Car Mats

Abzynthe User avatar

Kudos: 1051

Miles better :thumbup:

Lainey Senior Member

Kudos: 203
Gotta be the best mod ,quads . Looks brill matey
THP 200 GT (with light grey nappa leather and extended leather option to dash and doorcards)
Zunsport quads, matte grey valance
5000K H.I.D's, 60 led DRL's, vinyl eyebrows
Enameled calipers/hubs, chromaflair powder coated wheels
Ruffer splitters, BOSE speaker upgrade, custom seat badges.
Abzynthe's stolen GT badge ;0) Llumar tints
Liquid glasscoat G3 Matte blk roof rails

Thanks one and all :thumbup:
Last edited by mistral_blue on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CatherineF Senior Member

Kudos: 97
Is she an ex peugeot management car.
2013 RCZ GT 156 THP
Mercury Grey, Black Leather, Black and Vision Packs

Do you know something I don't? :eusa-think: Not that I'm aware of but it might well have been - interestingly has had 2 former keepers according to V5 - 2nd owner acquired her on 16/2/13 with first (interim) service at 8k (14/2/13) so it's low mileage for it's age (I had it serviced on purchase @ 13k on 13/3/14!)

CatherineF Senior Member

Kudos: 97
A good way to find out is to look for a sticker in the service book in the space of the first service. It basically says there won't be a dealer service stamp, but the car will have been maintained in accordance with the manufacturers requirements.
2013 RCZ GT 156 THP
Mercury Grey, Black Leather, Black and Vision Packs

It just has a normal stamp but it was only serviced prior to purchase by second owner looking at dates, due to low mileage...

mason5465sharon09 Senior Member

Kudos: 216
Looking good with the quads on they do make a difference to the look of the car :thumbup:

Link to my "Impressions so far" thread > viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7580

Return to Member's Gallery