Board index Peugeot RCZ Member's Gallery My Dream Car - What's Yours ?

My Dream Car - What's Yours ?

Share your pictures of your pride & joy!

Post Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:09 pm
RCZIain Moderator

Kudos: 81
And it came out looking very similar. I think the exhaust was different to the concept.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk
2011 RCZ GT 200, Shark Grey. Feline styling pack (quads :p ) Vision pack lights. JBL upgrade.

Post Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:58 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

Kudos: 866
It certainly was, meaning the reversing lights had to be moved too. Also, no active spoiler, in fact, no spoiler of any kind.
Attachments
5A24ECAF-7358-44EB-8B16-3321E28B46A6.jpeg
5A24ECAF-7358-44EB-8B16-3321E28B46A6.jpeg (223.31 KiB) Viewed 323 times
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:06 am
Plecodoras User avatar

Kudos: 210
Hey while were on about concept cars-anyone want to buy a Daewoo Musiro concept car from as little as £800*

Also have a look at the arches on the roof - seen these anywhere?

Recognise that design from anything else on the road now?

Got you thinking eh?

It was produced in 2000, check it out...... oh yes forgot to say, it was auctioned previously and was sold for £800,
well it's up for auction again this next week and no reserve !!! Funny what you stumble on...

:lol: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you.... or is that at you? :lol:

Post Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:32 am
SilverGTi_6 User avatar

Kudos: 49
I always thought this rear engined Austin Martin concept from years ago looked pretty schmick.

Post Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:32 pm
renegade79 User avatar

Kudos: 324
DKZ5745 wrote:
It certainly was, meaning the reversing lights had to be moved too. Also, no active spoiler, in fact, no spoiler of any kind.

Makes you wonder where that RCZ concept is right now... probably stuck in a warehouse never to be seen again!
308GTi THP270 in magnetic blue

RCZ gone but not forgotten

Post Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:53 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

There’s probably a Pug museum in France somewhere. I might let them have mine when I eventually swap, but I’m not sure they could afford it :eusa-think:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:36 am
frankvdb User avatar

Kudos: 79
Plecodoras wrote:
Hey while were on about concept cars-anyone want to buy a Daewoo Musiro concept car from as little as £800*

Also have a look at the arches on the roof - seen these anywhere?

Recognise that design from anything else on the road now?

Got you thinking eh?

It was produced in 2000, check it out...... oh yes forgot to say, it was auctioned previously and was sold for £800,
well it's up for auction again this next week and no reserve !!! Funny what you stumble on...

Just checked it. This is purely a show car, so doesn't have an engine and will never run...
That explains the price.
My car history:
2010 Peugeot RCZ HDi 163hp blue tuanake full options
2001 Peugeot 307 3-door XSi HDi 110hp blue recife
1995 Peugeot 306 3-door XNd 70hp rouge analou

Post Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:42 am
DKZ5745 User avatar

It’s a Daewoo, I thought it was a design feature that they don’t run :eusa-think: :dance:
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:03 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

Yes Frank you've done your homework ! It doesn't have an engine or any running gear, the doors don't even open !

But £800 is cheap to own a piece of automotive history - only one in the world, at some point a rich Daewoo collector might want to own it.

Do you see a resemblance to the Audi TiTi ? ? :shock:

:beer:

Post Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:12 pm
DKZ5745 User avatar

It’s an ideal purchase for someone who has a neighbour that parks in front of their house. You could buy it & stick it there. I don’t think you could get done for no tax or insurance, cos it’s not really a car.

I actually know someone who bought a nice looking old car, taxed & insured it, & parked it in front of their house, just to stop their neighbour parking a rusty old van outside every night. They had asked him not to as he could park it in front of his own house, but were met with the usual, it’s not your road, you can’t stop me.

Well they could, and they did. Bonus was they had a spare car to use if ever needed.
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Post Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:20 pm
Plecodoras User avatar

It's funny DKZ doesn't seem to matter where you live - people are Precious over the space in front of their houses.
In the culdesac where we live a guy parks his van outside his house, it's just a little van, he has a drive and can fit two vehicles easy, but no he will park in front of anyones house if he cant park outside his own, even if his drive is empty !!!
Best of it is, he parks it up outside in the street and goes on 2 weeks hols.
His wife now follows him outside on a morning in her dressing gown and parks her car outside the house as he moves away, then at night she comes back out to do the swap around..... It's so Funny LMAO

I will never be surprised at human behaviour !!!

Post Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:18 am
DKZ5745 User avatar

+1
Mk 2 GT200 Moroccan Red

Previous

Return to Member's Gallery